I added some of the changes I made to bmake at:
authorKent Mein <mein@cs.umn.edu>
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 17:14:22 +0000 (17:14 +0000)
committerKent Mein <mein@cs.umn.edu>
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 17:14:22 +0000 (17:14 +0000)
commitf0bafbad28c02e48988fe6017df40090977f2610
treef44be8c9ef17baed1ec02271bec2d5f9fda07699
parentb131098d045f1712e55489ef95e376013824d6d3
I added some of the changes I made to bmake at:
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein/blender/plugins/bmake

Basically added options for Darwin, and made a var $EXT
that gets set to so, dll or dynlib depending on the platform.

It looks like I'm still getting linking errors on macosx on some of the plugins
but its a good start.

Kent
release/plugins/bmake