blender.git
3 years agoMerge branch 'master' into blender2.8
Bastien Montagne [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 15:49:19 +0000 (17:49 +0200)]
Merge branch 'master' into blender2.8

3 years agoFix T55745: Pick Shortest Path tool, inconsistent selection.
Bastien Montagne [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 15:40:44 +0000 (17:40 +0200)]
Fix T55745: Pick Shortest Path tool, inconsistent selection.

To get consistent, user-expected results here, we need to 'fake'
starting immediately after a 'skip' block (such that we start with a
full block of selected elements).

Same issue affected vertices and edges selection of course, did not
check the other usages of WM_operator_properties_checker_interval_test()
though.

3 years agobuild_environment: fix windows ilmbase/openexr support.
Ray Molenkamp [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 15:27:57 +0000 (09:27 -0600)]
build_environment: fix windows ilmbase/openexr support.

seems like the openexr 2.3.0 release tarball has broken cmake support, latest from git works
we'll have to revisit this once they get a new release out.

3 years agoVersion update to 2.80 Alpha 2, new splash from Hero open movie.
Brecht Van Lommel [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 14:52:34 +0000 (16:52 +0200)]
Version update to 2.80 Alpha 2, new splash from Hero open movie.

3 years agoSubsurf: Introduce quality option
Sergey Sharybin [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 13:39:01 +0000 (15:39 +0200)]
Subsurf: Introduce quality option

For users it defines how accurate vertex positions are in terms
of limit surface (as in, how close the vertices locations to the
condition when they are calculated for an infinitely subdivided
mesh).

This affects things like:

- Irregular vertices (joint of 3 or more edges)
- Crease

Keep quality value low for performance.

NOTE: Going higher does not necessarily mean real improvement
in quality, ideal case might be reached well before maximum
quality of 10. Quality of 3 is a good starting point.

Internally quality is translated directly to adaptive subdivision
level.

Reviewers: brecht

Reviewed By: brecht

Differential Revision: https://developer.blender.org/D3599

3 years agobuild_environment: ffmpeg 4.0.2
Ray Molenkamp [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 13:57:09 +0000 (07:57 -0600)]
build_environment: ffmpeg 4.0.2

with
lame 3.100
ogg 1.3.3
vorbis 1.3.6
flac 1.3.2
vpx 1.7.0
x264 20180811
xvidcore 1.3.5
faad 2.8.8

3 years agoFix bevel problem for vertex-only cube corners.
Howard Trickey [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 13:25:16 +0000 (09:25 -0400)]
Fix bevel problem for vertex-only cube corners.

Was introduced by code from gsoc branch that does better job
on cube corners, but shouldn't have applied to vertex-only case.

3 years agobuild_environment: update ilmbase and openexr to 2.3.0
Arto Kitula [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 13:12:30 +0000 (16:12 +0300)]
build_environment: update ilmbase and openexr to 2.3.0

3 years agoDepsgraph: Build node and relations for movieclip ID for its nodes
Dalai Felinto [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 13:11:21 +0000 (10:11 -0300)]
Depsgraph: Build node and relations for movieclip ID for its nodes

Otherwise we get asserts when opening files with the Move Distortion node.

3 years agoMerge branch 'master' into blender2.8
Bastien Montagne [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 11:49:48 +0000 (13:49 +0200)]
Merge branch 'master' into blender2.8

3 years agoCleanup: avoid too close namings, prone to typo mistakes!
Bastien Montagne [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 11:47:06 +0000 (13:47 +0200)]
Cleanup: avoid too close namings, prone to typo mistakes!

3 years agoFix T56224: Blender2.8 will force a quit when trying to open a scene containing clip...
Bastien Montagne [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 11:43:35 +0000 (13:43 +0200)]
Fix T56224: Blender2.8 will force a quit when trying to open a scene containing clip track created by blender 2.79.

Beautiful example of typo going unoticed and firing back up in totally
unexpected place years later. Guess nobody actually duplicated a Clip
data-block before! :P

Most likely own fault, during refactor of ID copying code.

3 years agoDepsgraph: Remove obscure code which was only needed for old OSD implementation
Sergey Sharybin [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 11:03:50 +0000 (13:03 +0200)]
Depsgraph: Remove obscure code which was only needed for old OSD implementation

3 years agoSubsurf: Remove OpenSubdiv options from modifier
Sergey Sharybin [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 11:03:50 +0000 (13:03 +0200)]
Subsurf: Remove OpenSubdiv options from modifier

There are following reasons to do so:

- The plan is to replace it with some sort of object or viewport option,
  so we can apply OpenSubdiv subdivisions on top of modifier stack and
  keep modifier stack purely CPU side.

  This will solve issues when adding some relation in scene will force
  modifier to be evaluated on CPU.

- With new upcoming OpenSubdiv based CPU modifier implementation we can
  cache topology similar to what GPU side was doing, which will already
  be reasonably faster.

- OpenSubdiv GPU does not work since the OpenGL version bump, and is
  to be rewritten with all the adaptive refine options kept in mind.

Since OpenSubdiv GPU was already broken and was only causing object
to become invisible, there is no reason to keep having that option in
the modifier.

Reviewers: brecht

Reviewed By: brecht

Differential Revision: https://developer.blender.org/D3598

3 years agoFix T56290: Segfault when loading file - OpenSubdiv
Sergey Sharybin [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 10:51:34 +0000 (12:51 +0200)]
Fix T56290: Segfault when loading file - OpenSubdiv

Filled missing callbacks to converter.

3 years agoSubsurf: Make uv boundaries easily extendible
Sergey Sharybin [Thu, 2 Aug 2018 11:36:22 +0000 (13:36 +0200)]
Subsurf: Make uv boundaries easily extendible

This replaces old single toggle option to subdivide UVs with
an enum which can have more options. The usecase for this is
to be compatible with other software. But we also might choose
different subdivision type as default in the future.

DNA and underlying code supports all possible options, but
only the ones which are compatible with old subdivision code
are currently exposes.

Reviewers: brecht

Reviewed By: brecht

Differential Revision: https://developer.blender.org/D3575

3 years agoOpenSubdiv: Add stub implementation of C-API
Sergey Sharybin [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 10:21:29 +0000 (12:21 +0200)]
OpenSubdiv: Add stub implementation of C-API

C-API is way smaller than the rest of the code which uses it.
So better to conditionally compile stub implementation than
to keep adding ifdef everywhere.

3 years agoOpenSubdiv: Fix typo in crease comparison
Sergey Sharybin [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 09:52:44 +0000 (11:52 +0200)]
OpenSubdiv: Fix typo in crease comparison

3 years agoMerge branch 'master' into blender2.8
Bastien Montagne [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 09:58:24 +0000 (11:58 +0200)]
Merge branch 'master' into blender2.8

3 years agoFix T56344: Crash when used Twist for Emitter type of Particles System.
Bastien Montagne [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 09:57:18 +0000 (11:57 +0200)]
Fix T56344: Crash when used Twist for Emitter type of Particles System.

That effect is NOP with emitter particles anyway...

3 years agoCleanup: Description should not end with a fullstop
Sergey Sharybin [Mon, 13 Aug 2018 09:45:55 +0000 (11:45 +0200)]
Cleanup: Description should not end with a fullstop

3 years agoPyAPI: update scripts for matrix multiply operator
Campbell Barton [Sun, 12 Aug 2018 05:01:26 +0000 (15:01 +1000)]
PyAPI: update scripts for matrix multiply operator

Operators:
- add torus
- align objects
- bake physics
- make dupli faces
- smart project

Templates:
- 3D view ray cast

Other:
- Methods for bones/edit-bones

3 years agoGizmo: add blank gizmo definition
Campbell Barton [Sun, 12 Aug 2018 03:17:10 +0000 (13:17 +1000)]
Gizmo: add blank gizmo definition

Missed from 98c304e865f by accident.

3 years agobuild_environment: blosc 1.14.4
Ray Molenkamp [Sat, 11 Aug 2018 21:34:11 +0000 (15:34 -0600)]
build_environment: blosc 1.14.4

3 years agobuild_environment: zlib move harvesting to zlib.cmake
Ray Molenkamp [Sat, 11 Aug 2018 21:13:39 +0000 (15:13 -0600)]
build_environment: zlib move harvesting to zlib.cmake

3 years agobuild_environment:openal 1.18.2
Ray Molenkamp [Sat, 11 Aug 2018 20:44:02 +0000 (14:44 -0600)]
build_environment:openal 1.18.2

3 years agobuild_environment: zlib 1.2.11
Ray Molenkamp [Sat, 11 Aug 2018 20:34:29 +0000 (14:34 -0600)]
build_environment: zlib 1.2.11

3 years agoCleanup: Fix wrong formatting
Antonioya [Sat, 11 Aug 2018 18:54:13 +0000 (20:54 +0200)]
Cleanup: Fix wrong formatting

For unknown reasons, visual studio unformat a section of the code.

3 years agoMerge branch 'master' into blender2.8
Bastien Montagne [Sat, 11 Aug 2018 13:39:47 +0000 (15:39 +0200)]
Merge branch 'master' into blender2.8

3 years agoFix T56293: Particle Instance Modifier Axis Buttons UX.
Bastien Montagne [Sat, 11 Aug 2018 13:35:22 +0000 (15:35 +0200)]
Fix T56293: Particle Instance Modifier Axis Buttons UX.

Those axis buttons indeed affect instances orientation even when Create
Along Path is not defined...

3 years agodeplibs: disable functions that can be found on 10.13 sdk but aren't available on...
Arto Kitula [Sat, 11 Aug 2018 10:59:13 +0000 (13:59 +0300)]
deplibs: disable functions that can be found on 10.13 sdk but aren't available on 10.9 target

3 years agoCleanup: Remove debug print
Antonioya [Sat, 11 Aug 2018 08:03:06 +0000 (10:03 +0200)]
Cleanup: Remove debug print

3 years agoCleanup GP instance: Remove element 0 because is duplicated
Antonioya [Fri, 10 Aug 2018 19:32:25 +0000 (21:32 +0200)]
Cleanup GP instance: Remove element 0 because is duplicated

3 years agodeplibs: python use pkg-config from homebrew for ssl + xz
Arto Kitula [Fri, 10 Aug 2018 22:45:46 +0000 (01:45 +0300)]
deplibs: python use pkg-config from homebrew for ssl + xz

3 years agodeplibs: get freetype tar.gz rather than zip to get unix line endings
Arto Kitula [Fri, 10 Aug 2018 20:31:27 +0000 (23:31 +0300)]
deplibs: get freetype tar.gz rather than zip to get unix line endings

3 years agodeplibs: let cmake do normal install on webp
Arto Kitula [Fri, 10 Aug 2018 18:17:45 +0000 (21:17 +0300)]
deplibs: let cmake do normal install on webp

3 years agobuild_environment: python 3.7.0 + numpy 1.15.0
Ray Molenkamp [Fri, 10 Aug 2018 16:35:42 +0000 (10:35 -0600)]
build_environment: python 3.7.0 + numpy 1.15.0

3 years agoOutliner: use generic WM drag and drop system for collections.
Brecht Van Lommel [Fri, 10 Aug 2018 15:04:05 +0000 (17:04 +0200)]
Outliner: use generic WM drag and drop system for collections.

* Drag and drop between multiple outliners now works.
* Dragging the icon and text now give the same results.
* Fixes various crashes.

3 years agoWM: internal changes to support dragging multiple IDs.
Brecht Van Lommel [Sun, 5 Aug 2018 10:14:55 +0000 (12:14 +0200)]
WM: internal changes to support dragging multiple IDs.

To be used by the outliner.

3 years agoWM: pass on wmDrag to drop operators, so they can get the data directly.
Brecht Van Lommel [Tue, 7 Aug 2018 08:57:09 +0000 (10:57 +0200)]
WM: pass on wmDrag to drop operators, so they can get the data directly.

Currently drop operators work mostly by specifying the name of the datablock.
However there can be datablocks with the same name in different libraries, so
this gives wrong results in some cases.

Currently only outliner drop operators have been updated to use this mechanism.

3 years agoWM: drag and drop poll functions can now specify a custom tooltip.
Brecht Van Lommel [Tue, 7 Aug 2018 08:38:20 +0000 (10:38 +0200)]
WM: drag and drop poll functions can now specify a custom tooltip.

3 years agoCleanup: decouple outliner tree element icon retrieving from drawing.
Brecht Van Lommel [Tue, 7 Aug 2018 08:55:03 +0000 (10:55 +0200)]
Cleanup: decouple outliner tree element icon retrieving from drawing.

3 years agoCleanup: move most outliner drag & drop code into one file.
Brecht Van Lommel [Tue, 7 Aug 2018 08:23:07 +0000 (10:23 +0200)]
Cleanup: move most outliner drag & drop code into one file.

3 years agoupdate image libraries, D3005 with few mods
Arto Kitula [Fri, 10 Aug 2018 15:50:15 +0000 (18:50 +0300)]
update image libraries, D3005 with few mods

3 years agobuild_environment: remove unneeded boost patch on windows.
Ray Molenkamp [Fri, 10 Aug 2018 15:13:48 +0000 (09:13 -0600)]
build_environment: remove unneeded boost patch on windows.

3 years agoSubmodule commit generated by git tool
Antonioya [Fri, 10 Aug 2018 15:00:35 +0000 (17:00 +0200)]
Submodule commit generated by git tool

This commit des not change nothing only is required by visual studio git tool

3 years agoCleanup: Remove unused param
Antonioya [Fri, 10 Aug 2018 14:59:29 +0000 (16:59 +0200)]
Cleanup: Remove unused param

3 years agoGPUMaterial: Fix color ramp node with constant interpolation
Clément Foucault [Fri, 10 Aug 2018 14:16:09 +0000 (16:16 +0200)]
GPUMaterial: Fix color ramp node with constant interpolation

Color ramp with constant interpolation must bypass texture filtering and
use nearest neighboor sampling in order to appear correctly sharp.

This patch use a GLSL hack to use nearest sampling on thoses particular
color band.

3 years agoEevee: Fix assert with object volume rendering
Clément Foucault [Fri, 10 Aug 2018 14:04:52 +0000 (16:04 +0200)]
Eevee: Fix assert with object volume rendering

3 years agoGPUMaterial: Group all colorband texture together
Clément Foucault [Fri, 10 Aug 2018 13:13:39 +0000 (15:13 +0200)]
GPUMaterial: Group all colorband texture together

This lower the use of texture samplers slots and let users use more real
textures in their shaders.

This patch also make the ramp texture 16 bit floating point. Meaning you
can now use value greater than one in your color ramps.

With the limit of 128 colorband per shader (a color band being either a
color ramp, a wavelength node or a curve node (and maybe wavelength node in
the future)).

Only drawback with the current implementation is that it does not remove
colorband from pruned GPUNodes but it shouldn't really matter in practice.

This should fix T56010

3 years agoUI: Fix nodelink not touching inputs when noodle_curving is 0
Clément Foucault [Fri, 10 Aug 2018 12:24:31 +0000 (14:24 +0200)]
UI: Fix nodelink not touching inputs when noodle_curving is 0

3 years agoGP: Set instance maximum value to something more logic
Antonioya [Fri, 10 Aug 2018 13:57:45 +0000 (15:57 +0200)]
GP: Set instance maximum value  to something more logic

3 years agobuild_environment: update freetype to 2.9.1
Ray Molenkamp [Fri, 10 Aug 2018 13:48:27 +0000 (07:48 -0600)]
build_environment: update freetype to 2.9.1

3 years agoPython: Add support for @ infix operator matrix multiplication
Andrew Hale [Fri, 10 Aug 2018 12:53:38 +0000 (14:53 +0200)]
Python: Add support for @ infix operator matrix multiplication

This differential revision implements the code for T56276

Reviewers: campbellbarton

Reviewed By: campbellbarton

Differential Revision: https://developer.blender.org/D3587

3 years agoFix build error due to missing file from commit 98c304e865f8.
Brecht Van Lommel [Fri, 10 Aug 2018 12:30:27 +0000 (14:30 +0200)]
Fix build error due to missing file from commit 98c304e865f8.

Proper contents still needs to be added, this just makes things build.

3 years agoFix unreported assert error when change instance modifier
Antonioya [Thu, 9 Aug 2018 18:48:05 +0000 (20:48 +0200)]
Fix unreported assert error when change instance modifier

Doing very fast change in the number of instances soemtimes get an error of duplicate ghash entry.

3 years agoGizmo: add option to catch all mouse clicks
Campbell Barton [Fri, 10 Aug 2018 11:04:06 +0000 (21:04 +1000)]
Gizmo: add option to catch all mouse clicks

This was previously default behavior, now it's default.

3 years agoGizmo: support for 2D selection checks for 3D gizmos
Campbell Barton [Fri, 10 Aug 2018 07:32:40 +0000 (17:32 +1000)]
Gizmo: support for 2D selection checks for 3D gizmos

This means 3D manipulators can use their own logic
for checking if the cursor intersects.

3 years agolibs: boost 1.68
Arto Kitula [Fri, 10 Aug 2018 00:08:18 +0000 (03:08 +0300)]
libs: boost 1.68

3 years agoGizmo: 2d select now takes region coords
Campbell Barton [Thu, 9 Aug 2018 13:10:54 +0000 (23:10 +1000)]
Gizmo: 2d select now takes region coords

Was taking an event, when only the region coords are needed.

3 years agoCleanup: style
Campbell Barton [Thu, 9 Aug 2018 22:10:07 +0000 (08:10 +1000)]
Cleanup: style

3 years agobuild_environment: move llvm/clang to ninja on windows.
Ray Molenkamp [Thu, 9 Aug 2018 18:53:39 +0000 (12:53 -0600)]
build_environment: move llvm/clang to ninja on windows.

3 years agoQuiet warnings in bmesh_bevel.c.
Howard Trickey [Thu, 9 Aug 2018 18:42:26 +0000 (14:42 -0400)]
Quiet warnings in bmesh_bevel.c.

3 years agoMerge branch 'master' into blender2.8
Brecht Van Lommel [Thu, 9 Aug 2018 16:07:57 +0000 (18:07 +0200)]
Merge branch 'master' into blender2.8

3 years agoupdate llvm + clang to 6.0.1 and add openmp for macOS
Arto Kitula [Thu, 9 Aug 2018 14:57:12 +0000 (17:57 +0300)]
update llvm + clang to 6.0.1 and add openmp for macOS

3 years agoEevee: Fix assert with subsurface bsdf
Clément Foucault [Thu, 9 Aug 2018 14:45:56 +0000 (16:45 +0200)]
Eevee: Fix assert with subsurface bsdf

3 years agoEevee: Principled BSDF: Add support for the sheen parameter
Clément Foucault [Thu, 9 Aug 2018 13:03:15 +0000 (15:03 +0200)]
Eevee: Principled BSDF: Add support for the sheen parameter

This is a rough (but fast) approximation that still match cycles reference
in common case.

In practice, it's just adding more of the diffuse light computed for the
diffuse contribution.

3 years agoMerge branch 'soc-2018-bevel' into blender2.8
Rohan Rathi [Thu, 9 Aug 2018 14:22:07 +0000 (19:52 +0530)]
Merge branch 'soc-2018-bevel' into blender2.8

3 years agoFix T56279: Grease Pencil transformations show a help line with wrong origin
Antonioya [Thu, 9 Aug 2018 14:14:14 +0000 (16:14 +0200)]
Fix T56279: Grease Pencil transformations show a help line with wrong origin

As grease pencil use multiedit frames instead of multiobject edit, this fix solves the issue.

In the future maybe will need modifications if we add multiobject support, but we need a solution now.

3 years agoMerge branch 'master' into blender2.8
Sergey Sharybin [Thu, 9 Aug 2018 14:03:09 +0000 (16:03 +0200)]
Merge branch 'master' into blender2.8

3 years agoCycles: Append compute units for RX Vega card names
fclem [Thu, 9 Aug 2018 13:41:24 +0000 (15:41 +0200)]
Cycles: Append compute units for RX Vega card names

Makes it more clear whether compute device is Vega 56 or Vega 64.

3 years agoCycles: Report more details about OpenCL devices
fclem [Thu, 9 Aug 2018 13:31:44 +0000 (15:31 +0200)]
Cycles: Report more details about OpenCL devices

3 years agoCycles: Util, add to_string() with some helper
fclem [Thu, 9 Aug 2018 13:27:19 +0000 (15:27 +0200)]
Cycles: Util, add to_string() with some helper

Currently unused, but will allow to convert unknown
argument type to a string for reporting and such.

3 years agoFix trivial error in call soc-2018-bevel
Rohan Rathi [Thu, 9 Aug 2018 13:26:46 +0000 (18:56 +0530)]
Fix trivial error in call

3 years agoFixed custom shading not updating in Edit Mode
Rohan Rathi [Thu, 9 Aug 2018 13:06:38 +0000 (18:36 +0530)]
Fixed custom shading not updating in Edit Mode

3 years agoGP: Add option to select color affected in modifiers
Charlie Jolly [Thu, 9 Aug 2018 11:42:02 +0000 (13:42 +0200)]
GP: Add option to select color affected in modifiers

Now it's possible to define if the Tint, Hue and OPacity modifier affect the stroke color, fill color or both.

3 years agoGP: Undo incorrect modification in previous commit
Antonioya [Thu, 9 Aug 2018 11:39:35 +0000 (13:39 +0200)]
GP: Undo incorrect modification in previous commit

3 years agoFix T56239: creating material crashes with OpenGL render engine selected.
Brecht Van Lommel [Thu, 9 Aug 2018 10:04:00 +0000 (12:04 +0200)]
Fix T56239: creating material crashes with OpenGL render engine selected.

3 years agoMerge branch 'master' into blender2.8
Campbell Barton [Wed, 8 Aug 2018 22:20:06 +0000 (08:20 +1000)]
Merge branch 'master' into blender2.8

3 years agoMath Lib: varied size vector multiply
Andrew Hale [Wed, 8 Aug 2018 22:10:27 +0000 (08:10 +1000)]
Math Lib: varied size vector multiply

Needed for Python mathutils elementwise multiply.

3 years agoEevee: Fix Clearcoat intensity
Clément Foucault [Wed, 8 Aug 2018 18:15:00 +0000 (20:15 +0200)]
Eevee: Fix Clearcoat intensity

3 years agoEevee: Remove per material SSS toggle
Clément Foucault [Wed, 8 Aug 2018 18:14:42 +0000 (20:14 +0200)]
Eevee: Remove per material SSS toggle

This is because we can now optimize the use of SSS on shaders based on
socket input values.

3 years agoEevee: Use "constant folding" for the principle shader
Clément Foucault [Wed, 8 Aug 2018 16:34:25 +0000 (18:34 +0200)]
Eevee: Use "constant folding" for the principle shader

This is more like a static optimisation when some parameters are set to 1.0
or 0.0. In theses case we use a more optimized version of the node.

This also revisit the transmission parameter behaviour to make it closer to
cycles.

3 years agoGPUMaterial: Fix Material appear broken when using sliders to tweak props
Clément Foucault [Wed, 8 Aug 2018 10:18:02 +0000 (12:18 +0200)]
GPUMaterial: Fix Material appear broken when using sliders to tweak props

This was likely caused by some sort of race condition where the drawing
thread would request the state of the shader before the shader has been
compiled.

3 years agoEevee: Remove some of the non-necessary uniforms
Clément Foucault [Fri, 3 Aug 2018 16:53:36 +0000 (18:53 +0200)]
Eevee: Remove some of the non-necessary uniforms

The remaining ones are from the attributes linear/srgb switches and from
nodes that should be pruned before running their _gpu function.

3 years agoGP: Fix modifiers Tint, Opacity and Hue and create materials to Opacity
Antonioya [Wed, 8 Aug 2018 18:35:08 +0000 (20:35 +0200)]
GP: Fix modifiers Tint, Opacity and Hue and create materials to Opacity

Thanks to Charlie Jolly (mistajolly@gmail.com) for his patch D3586 that added create materials to opacity modifier.

I had to do some more changes to get all running.

3 years agoMerge branch 'master' into blender2.8
Brecht Van Lommel [Wed, 8 Aug 2018 18:31:08 +0000 (20:31 +0200)]
Merge branch 'master' into blender2.8

3 years agoOpenJPEG: support building against both 1.5 and 2.3.
Brecht Van Lommel [Wed, 8 Aug 2018 17:48:12 +0000 (19:48 +0200)]
OpenJPEG: support building against both 1.5 and 2.3.

Patch porting to OpenJPEG 2.3 is by Campbell.

Once all platforms are upgraded we can remove the code for 1.5, and upgrade
or remove the openjpeg version from extern/. This intermediate step makes it
possible for platform maintainers to upgrade to 2.3 without breaking other
platforms.

3 years agoBuild: fix ffmpeg using system crystalhd library.
Brecht Van Lommel [Wed, 8 Aug 2018 18:26:14 +0000 (20:26 +0200)]
Build: fix ffmpeg using system crystalhd library.

3 years agoUI: move grease pencil entry in add menu.
Brecht Van Lommel [Wed, 8 Aug 2018 18:22:40 +0000 (20:22 +0200)]
UI: move grease pencil entry in add menu.

The first group of object types is renderable geometry which this belongs
to more than the second group, which are unrenderable utility objects.

3 years agoCleanup: remove leftover game player code.
Brecht Van Lommel [Fri, 3 Aug 2018 09:32:36 +0000 (11:32 +0200)]
Cleanup: remove leftover game player code.

3 years agoWeightVG modifiers: cleanup.
Bastien Montagne [Wed, 8 Aug 2018 18:13:17 +0000 (20:13 +0200)]
WeightVG modifiers: cleanup.

3 years agoFix T55818: Dynamically modified influence vertex group not working in modifier stack.
Bastien Montagne [Wed, 8 Aug 2018 18:07:12 +0000 (20:07 +0200)]
Fix T55818: Dynamically modified influence vertex group not working in modifier stack.

Now that we are using meshes, we need to assign back potential new
vgroup cdlayer to mesh->dvert pointer...

3 years agoGP: Fix memory leak in draw engine for buffer strokes
Antonioya [Wed, 8 Aug 2018 17:48:57 +0000 (19:48 +0200)]
GP: Fix memory leak in draw engine for buffer strokes

This memory leak was undetected during a long time, but with new memory checking is visible.

The problem was the stroke buffer batch was realocating new batches without free the memory.

3 years agoFix T56220: Adding Grease Object crashes if link Material is set to Object
Antonioya [Wed, 8 Aug 2018 14:56:56 +0000 (16:56 +0200)]
Fix T56220: Adding Grease Object crashes if link Material is set to Object

3 years agoCleanup: Move some duplicate code to new function
Antonioya [Wed, 8 Aug 2018 11:37:56 +0000 (13:37 +0200)]
Cleanup: Move some duplicate code to new function

3 years agoCleanup: trailing space
Campbell Barton [Wed, 8 Aug 2018 10:45:43 +0000 (20:45 +1000)]
Cleanup: trailing space

3 years agoGP: Fix unreported segment fault with some old files
Antonioya [Wed, 8 Aug 2018 10:17:00 +0000 (12:17 +0200)]
GP: Fix unreported segment fault with some old files

In some corner situations for old files, the weights array could not be initialized properly.

3 years agoCleanup unused arg warning.
Bastien Montagne [Wed, 8 Aug 2018 09:57:35 +0000 (11:57 +0200)]
Cleanup unused arg warning.

3 years agoFix T56273: User count assert on re-saving a particular file.
Bastien Montagne [Wed, 8 Aug 2018 09:54:58 +0000 (11:54 +0200)]
Fix T56273: User count assert on re-saving a particular file.

new background image/clip of Camera ID was totally wrong, down the old,
broken 'way it used to be' instead of using new, more generic system.

Those ID pointers were not even added to library_query.c file, shame! xD